Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery) – Ideal candidates include unique challenges faced by Asian blepharoplasty
Ideal Candidate for Blepharoplasty
Candidates for this procedure may notice the following:
- Excessive, sagging or wrinkled upper or lower eyelid skin
- Excess upper eyelid skin that interferes with vision
- Loss of natural upper eyelid crease
- Puffy pouches of fat in the upper or lower eyelids that create a tired or aged appearance.
- Unique challenges faced by Asian blepharoplasty patients