The eyes are the window to the soul, and our lashes are the frame. My daughter, just at the age of becoming a woman, has Long. Dark. Full. Lashes. They are gorgeous. Did I ever have such luscious lashes? Certainly it seems that I have thinner eyelashes than I remember having 20 years ago, and this observation is backed up by similar results in clinical trials. This has brought me to LATISSE®, the only prescription strength eyelash growth enhancer available. LATISSE® can grow thinning lashes to twice the length and volume while increasing the darkness of lash color!
In the US Phase III LATISSE® clinical trial, 91% of women participating were 35 or older, and results show that LATISSE® significantly increased lash fullness after 16 weeks of treatment for these patients! Check out these before and after pictures:
Yes, in clinical trials, lash volume more than doubled in most participants! This is why over 2.5 million LATISSE® kits have already been sold since its introduction in 2009 to reverse the effects of eyelash hypotrichosis, commonly known as thinning or inadequate lashes. In clinical trials, it was shown that as we age, our lashes lose their density, length and dark color. LATISSE® was able to rebuild the lash line with gradual improvement over time up to full, dramatic results in only 16 weeks.
Using LATISSE® is simple!
- Use LATISSE® before bed, after washing away all makeup and environmental toxins from your face and eyes and removing contact lenses.
- Remove one of the supplied LATISSE® applicator from its tray. Then, holding the sterile applicator horizontally, place one drop of LATISSE® solution on the applicator’s end closest to the tip, but not on the tip.
- Immediately apply the LATISSE® solution carefully along the skin along the base of the upper eyelashes (where the eyelashes meet the skin) moving from the inner part to the outer part of your lash line.
- Carefully blot away any excess solution beyond the eyelid with a clean tissue.
- Applicators are intended for single use only to minimize any potential for contamination between eyelids. Repeat steps 1-4 on the opposite eyelid, using a new, sterile applicator.
It’s that simple! Don’t stop using LATISSE® when you see early results, as the full benefit is seen at about 16 weeks.
To get you started, Cosmetic Surgical Arts Center is offering the introductory offer of the new LATISSE® 5 mL kit, available now! The new 5 mL kit gives you enough LATISSE® to last at least 10 weeks. We are currently offering the new 5 mL kit for $179 with a $25 instant rebate while supplies last. Your final cost is $154 for the 5 mL size versus $120 for the original 3 mL kit.
Call us at Cosmetic Surgical Arts Center today to find out if LATISSE® is right for you! LATISSE® is only available as a prescription treatment and only offered by some doctors. Those taking medication for eye pressure problems should only use LATISSE® under close doctor’s care.